Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Photos from the Photographer are Back...

There is very little I could say, that would say more than these photos do. If a picture is worth a thousand words, these speak volumes.

Thank you Tiffany for the inspiration to do this, and thank you David for your amazing talent......






The photos above were all taken by Dave Puente Photography (www.davepuente.com). I can't recommend him enough if you are looking to have photos done.

Of course as I looked through the pics I had to put some comparisons together....



This last comparision really got me. I look at the two side by side, and I have to admit I don't see a huge difference in how I look weight wise (although there is about 50 lbs difference in them) but I see a ton of difference in the spirit in them. Definitely a different person looking into the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment