Sunday, August 8, 2010

Two new potential contributors.....

When I started this blog back in February, my goal had been that my story, this great adventure of making a major life change, would be told from different sides and angles. Particularly that of my trainer and those helping me. While that has not been the outcome up to now, it is still a goal of mine. I feel like too often the only side of the story shared is of the person losing the weight or making the change and not also of those going through it with them or helping them through it.

As I have two new trainers in my life lately, Nick and Todd, I have decided they too should have the option to have a voice here. I am not sure if they will contribute any more than TB did in the past. But hopefully over time their voices will be added to the story.

Welcome Nick and Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment