Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mazel Tov....


Congratulations to Thom and Katie Ingram. Last night Thom and Katie surprised (sorta) their friends and family by getting married at their New Year's Eve Party.

Since I wasn't able to be at Thom's first wedding, it was great to witness this happy occasion and to be there as they start their new life together.

I also got to meet my absolutely adorable niece (Molly) and nephew (Graham). Molly, their baby, joined the family a few weeks ago....


Their older son Graham, as you can see, was dressed for the occassion (Graham is the furry one in the bow tie btw)...



Not sure which makes me more proud, that my brother married such a wonderful girl or that they celebrated this morning by running a 5K! I do hope Lauren remembered to tie the cans and streamers to their butts.

I wish you guys all the happiness in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment